Friday, October 2, 2009

WE LOVE US SOME ALBANY!!!

BA is back and better than ever! Nobody can talk smack on Albany and expect not to get a gut check from BA. Yes we lost to MASON who we don't even believe exist. We don't view him as a contender, just a pretender. You got lucky punk! I guess I will hear from you in a couple more weeks if you win again. Now to the game at hand. This is the big game. I go up against Sewickley and we know this is always a hard fight. He's had my number the last couple of years but now it's time to take complete control of the Central. This will be a Black and Blue game BA is prepared to kick so SEW-WEAK-AS_ LELIE you know what all night long. BA said what is a Sewickley anyway? I said some Chump that will be screaming our name sooner than he thinks.

The party continues in Albany as the fans get loud saying "We Want Albany". I know, I know my fans are every where. Well, we are preparing for this great match up, since you can't have me right now, I will give you Larry Graham because this is how I plan on thumping Siv.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_4tNot8-xk&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment