Monday, November 3, 2008

What should Aqua Man do?


Dear Bob,


I composed this letter for FAA to assist you in running your franchise. You have been under 500 for your entire career and it is honorable that you take a stand and realize that you need help. The first thing that you need to do is realize WHO you are? This is important, we can't stress this enough. So repeat after me.

BA: My name is Bob and I suck at Fantasy football!

BOB: My name is Bob and I suck at Fantasy football!

BA: That's great Bob, way to say it with feeling!

Now Bob, since you now realize that you suck at Fantasy Football; this is no time to make any drastic decisions. There is a slight chance you can turn this around so by all means DO NOT PANIC!

Looking at your team you have some tough decisions to make as for who you should keep. If was me I would consider a youth movement and keep. This may surprise most but I would lean toward Hightower. In the draft you must get a quality backup QB.


Romo
Forte
Hightower/McFadden
Johnson
Elam

I send this plea out to all my FAA brothers to help our friend Bob, turn this franchise around. He is not an Idiot! He our idiot and we are the only
group that can refer to him as such. We are here for you Bob, We stand united.


Thank you,

Baby Albany

No comments:

Post a Comment